“Building People Through Collaboration”
Greater employee motivation is linked to increased business success. Highly engaged staff create efficiencies, reduce turnover, develop innovative ideas, and ultimately increase shareholder value.You can look forward to meeting Leslie Pearson, a Senior Consultant from Miller Pearson Consulting. She joins us to briefly discuss evaluating employee motivation within your workplaces.
Please join Synergy to interact with other people from different industries to learn how they motivate their teams.
Why should you attend?
- Because you’re motivated.
- Because you want to gain insights from other industries and other people’s experiences.
- Because you want to get ahead in your career.
- Because you want to meet new people and enjoy yourself.
- Because you want to share your knowledge with other people.
Light snacks will be provided.
Registration is required as there is a limited number of seats.
Dress code: Casual
Synergy is looking forward to building you.
Thank you to our 2018 Platinum Sponsor, Edith Loewen RBC Mortgage Specialist. Her generous contribution allows Synergy to provide additional value at each event!
2018 Fort St. John and District Chamber of Commerce Sponsors